This job is no longer available
Are you highly ambitious, driven by a desire for personal and professional success? Then Lawrence Merchandising may be the company for you…We are currently seeking an growth oriented and adaptable employee to play an integral role in our growth. The ideal candidate for the position of Account Manager will be an enthusiastic, sales and operations minded individual who is interested in working for a company that is experiencing growth.
We offer flexible hours that you can change 3 times per year, a small office setting with the benefits of being part of a larger company, hands on cross training with the opportunity to be involved with a variety of diverse job functions.
The Account Manager is responsible for project management and client relations for assigned accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze client needs and goals and evaluate current and proposed business processes.
- Design the service plan of assigned accounts
- Translate customer goals and objectives into service directive, including project instructions and surveys, for field employees.
- Communicate all account specific service information, including overall objectives and daily initiatives, to the field and office staff.
- Retain client base through follow-up and relationship building.
- Generate new business through existing accounts and referrals.
- Review completed call reports, and respond/report critical information to Operations, management and account contacts.
- Track service performance, drive completion and verify compliance of assigned accounts.
- Report findings from call reports and other communication from field staff to clients on a timely basis according to the preference of the client (i.e. spreadsheet, high-level reporting).
Qualified candidates will possess and/or have the ability to:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer at least 3 years of project management experience with direct client contact in a retail environment.
- Operate a personal computer and standard as well as more advanced software, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Front, Page, Access and Internet related programs.
- Interact with all levels of employees and customers.
- Excellent organization, presentation and documentation skills.
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize and multi-task multiple projects successfully to completion.
- Resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Work independently and within a team environment.
- Organize, schedule and follow instructions.
- Be flexible to accommodate pressures and demands as required by schedules, deadlines, etc.
- Be resourceful, assertive, detail oriented, energetic and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- Advanced English usage, proofreading and editing skills.
- Travel daily and overnight, as necessary.
- Maintain confidential or sensitive information.
If you thrive on the challenges and rewards of playing an influential part in a growing business AND have a proven track record for success in account management, please apply at
Lawrence Merchandising Services is a national merchandising company with corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MN. We provide services to manufacturers and retail clients throughout the United States. Services we provide include display set-up, inventories, reorders, markdowns, plan-o-gram set-up and maintenance, new product cut-ins, and survey/data collection. Find more information at our website www.LMSVC.com
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.