This job is no longer available
"The World's Best Amusement Park" is looking for a motivated, result driven sales professional to be part of the Valleyfair team. The Group Sales Representative will have complete territory responsibility selling a full array of programs and products featuring Valleyfair for the 2013 season. We offer a competitive salary, incentive pay, and company car and benefits package.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for developing, managing, and increasing sales within an assigned geographic territory. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed specific attendance and revenue goals as prescribed by the Corporate Sales Incentive Plan by spending a minimum of 50 % of work time soliciting sales at customers’ and potential customers’ places of business. Remaining work time shall be devoted to furthering individual sales efforts through exceptional customer service and follow-through.
- Performs other work that furthers individual outside sales efforts including follow-up communication via telephone and written materials, planning and preparing for outside sales calls, preparing and analyzing sales reports, preparing proposals and other individual marketing and sales materials, providing tours of event and park facilities, and ensuring full account support to all clients with regard to marketing and on site coordination of events and activities.
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1-2 years related experience in the theme park, hospitality, entertainment or travel industry.
Other requirements include:
- Demonstrated ability to work in an independent environment with minimum supervision and deliver against set goals.
- Strong time and project management skills and experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, experience in public presentations, superior spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required by business and account demands.
- Proficient in basic business software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and comfortable with learning new software and CRM applications.
- Valid driver’s license.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Kevin by clicking Apply now.