Regional Business Developer
Construction Engineers is a general contractor and construction management company offering preconstruction services and conventional project delivery methods in addition to design/build and tilt-up construction services.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, team and customer service orientated business developer to focus on the Bakken Oil Patch Territory in Western North Dakota.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST:
Have a thorough understanding of
- The opportunities and issues in the industry
- The different ways industry buys and makes project decisions
- Industry trends and how they relate to opportunities
- Be proficient at developing and delivering presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Plan and schedule marketing support activities to ensure that goals are accomplished and deadlines are met.
- Manage qualification, proposal, and presentation activities.
- Represent Construction Engineers to clients, professional and community organizations, and businesses.
- Compile new customer leads based on networking and outbound lead generation and other market sources.
- Monitor all follow-up assignments on cold or research calls, presentations, and proposals through all phases of the project with appropriate correspondence.
- Maintain and update marketing materials and databases. This includes client leads and prospects, all contacts and calls, mailing lists, screening reports, and correspondence files.
- Assist in maintaining a central file of written materials, resumes, photographs, slides, etc., covering all projects past and present. Help communication research and assemble written and visual background and exhibits on current projects.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES - Education / Knowledge / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent with 3-5 years sales experience.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to excel in highest professionalism.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Positive, self-starter who enjoys working with others in a fast paced environment.
- Reliable and committed to delivering quality performance.
- Experience selling in the oil & gas industry in the Williston Basin of North Dakota and Montana would be a plus.
Construction Engineers provides competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a training program. Take the opportunity to apply and experience a new dimension in your profession.
Apply in person or send resume by clicking apply now.
200 North 69th Street
P O Box 13378 Grand Forks, ND 58208-3378
Ph. (701) 746-0472 Fax (701)772-1808
Equal Opportunity Employer