This job is no longer available
Emergency Foodshelf Network, founded in 1976, is a full service foodbank providing quality, nutritious food and support services to over 230 hunger relief partners, including food shelves, on-site meal programs, and Fare For All sites, throughout the state.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Three years of related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent customer services skills with a positive and outgoing attitude.
- Strong initiative as well as strategic & inquisitive thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and creatively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge is preferable, but not required. Ability to become proficient at Raiser’s Edge.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to be punctual, dependable, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of hunger relief and its effects on elders, individuals, families, children and the broader community.
- Serve as main receptionist, greet visitors, handle all incoming calls, and provide resources and referral to callers.
- Provide customer service and assistance to volunteers and donors.
- Enter information and maintain donor database and ensure its integrity at all times.
- Maintain database of free food distribution to agency partners.
- Maintain professional fundraising files for the corporate and family foundation solicited grant proposals, including copies of thank you letters and corporate matching paperwork.
- Process all financial contributions (cash, checks and credit cards) the week they are received. This includes food drive contributions.
- Responsible for merging, printing and mailing donor thank you letters at the end of each week.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and maintain log of all incoming checks.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies and inventory of kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment – photo copier, postage meter, and printers.
- Support Executive Director as requested by Executive Director as requested.
Agency’s Website: www.emergencyfoodshelf.org
Apply Online: https://careers-macc.icims.com/jobs/1729/job