Do you like hands-on, detailed work and possess high-level, positive energy? Are you meticulous with your work and have a high attention to detail?
If so, Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is currently seeking Assembler's to work in an advanced, state-of-the-art production setting at an industry-leading integrated products manufacturing facility located in Fridley, MN.
These opportunities are considered long-term, contract-to-hire.
Take this opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in Minnesota. Training available! If you meet the requirements listed below, Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management wants to speak with you immediately.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to assemble using fine wire, tweezers, other small tools
- Working with a microscope at a minimum of 20% of the time
- Ability to spot weld, hand solder
- Finger dexterity is a must
- Work in a team environment
- Ability to work with chemicals such as potting
- Applicants need to be able to sit for long periods of time
- Strong mechanical aptitude with manual dexterity skills
- Strong attention to detail working with very small parts
- Ability to keep a steady hand while assembling a must
- Strong visual skills, measurement skills, and ability to identify different shapes
- Perform basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, 20 lbs regularly, and 10 lbs constantly
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test