Do you like hands-on, detailed work and possess high-level, positive energy? Are you meticulous with your work and have a high attention to detail?
If so, Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is currently seeking Assembler's to work in an advanced, state-of-the-art production setting at an industry-leading integrated products manufacturing facility located in Fridley, MN.
These opportunities are considered long-term, contract-to-hire.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to assemble using fine wire, tweezers, other small tools
- Working with a microscope at a minimum of 20% of the time
- Ability to spot weld, hand solder
- Finger dexterity is a must
- Work in a team environment
- Ability to work with chemicals such as potting
- Applicants need to be able to sit for long periods of time
- Strong mechanical aptitude with manual dexterity skills
- Strong attention to detail working with very small parts
- Ability to keep a steady hand while assembling a must
- Strong visual skills, measurement skills, and ability to identify different shapes
- Perform basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, 20 lbs regularly, and 10 lbs constantly
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test