This job is no longer available
Basin Electric is a regional wholesale electric generation and transmission cooperative serving 134 member systems. These member systems provide power and services to more than 2.8 million consumers in nine states. Basin Electric has an opening for a Lab Technician at the Dry Fork Station in Gillette, WY .
• knowledge of math and chemistry
• four-year degree with emphasis in chemistry plus two years of lab technician experience, or two years of college chemistry plus four years of lab experience, of which three years must have been as an apprentice laboratory technician
• experience in a high pressure steam generating station or industrial setting is preferred
• must have a working knowledge of laboratory techniques and instruments
• a valid driver's license is required
• hourly wage is $35.95
Excellent salary and benefit package.
If you are you interested in applying, please go to our web site www.basinelectric.com
Click on Jobs and complete the application process.
Applications for employment will be accepted through March 6, 2013.
Questions pertaining to this position can be answered by emailing email@example.com.
1717 East Interstate Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58503
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V