This job is no longer available
Do you want to be a part of a technology-driven company where your expertise is valued and taking initiative is encouraged?
If so, Enventis, a subsidiary of HickoryTech, could be the company for you!
Enventis is one of the leading providers of integration services in the Midwest specializing in unified communications, networking and the data center. Our ability to turn a customer’s business needs into solutions is unmatched and our focus on Cisco is the cornerstone to our success.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
Recommend, design, implement, document and support highly reliable and service provider networks. Understand customers’ business needs, understand the organizations business needs, develop solutions, develop value added products and services, and identify revenue growth opportunities while minimizing customer and business costs.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent in experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of business/engineering economics.
- Computer proficiency, including word processing and spreadsheets.
HickoryTech offers competitive compensation, benefits, and formal training. Qualified candidates can apply on-line at www.hickorytech.com