This job is no longer available
A GREAT PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY!
Web Content Specialist
SICK is a global leading manufacturer of sensors, safety systems, encoders, machine vision and automatic identification products for industrial applications. Whether automating factories or optimizing distribution centers, SICK provides cost-effective solutions.
This part-time position assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s multiple websites. The Web Content Specialist would help oversee the development and implementation of web content along with monitoring web traffic. They will work closely with the Web Developer to ensure all related sites meet the business needs of the organization. Along with the Web Developer, they will work closely with the Marketing Communications team and a variety of different management level employees.
• Manage aspects of external web properties and internal portal properties
• Manage interactive data across multiple Content Management Systems (MOSS, Communique, SAQQARA, Click Commerce)
• Assist with analytical web reporting (Adobe Omniture)
• iPad App content management
• Interface with proprietary date management systems (4PM)
• Post and organize sales collateral to internal and external sales force
• Assist in outbound email marketing platform (Eloqua)
• Requires a bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of experience.
• Good working knowledge of website design elements and structure.
• Basic knowledge of HTML (and/or HTML editing tools) and database-driven websites.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Database Management Systems
• Must have the ability to manage multiple projects.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. is located in West Bloomington and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates should apply online by sending a cover letter and resume, including salary history/ requirements at https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=4131531 to be considered. Or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 952-829-4830. Please reference Web Content Specialist (NL-GUSWCS-KZ0213) as the position you wish to apply for.
Visit us at www.sickusa.com and follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
We are an Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
NO AGENCIES/NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES