Closer Opportunity - Direct Hire - Minneapolis/St Paul, MN
Staffing Partners is looking for an experienced, personable Closer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area. Previous closing experience with residential property is required.
Essential job will include, but are not limited to:
1. File and close residential mortgage loans including purchases, refinances, cash escrows, correspondent funding, and consumer loans.
2. Review and verify loan files to ensure the following: sufficient funds to close and payoff existing liens and mortgages per title report. Adequate levels of insurance, title commitment, fulfillment of purchase agreement, payoffs, note, mortgage, disclosures, flood certificate, etc.
3. Prepare preliminary HUD statement for customer to review and sign with closing package, including calculating odd-day interest, setting up escrow reserves, entering debts to be paid, entering fees charged by bank, title company and other 3rd party venders, verifying liens, rent pro-rations, etc.
4. Prepare final HUD and final escrow documents to be mailed by disburser, prepare disbursement sheet and setup sheet for loan disburser and system data entry.
5. Disburse closed consumer loans and prepare setup sheet for System Data Entry.
The right candidate will possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, attention to detail, thoroughness, and the ability to make good decisions. Interested applicants are encourage to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGCL.