Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Health, Rice Lake, WI
Join one of the largest patient care, research and education systems in the United States! Marshfield Clinic is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to join our Occupational Health department.
The Nurse Practitioner will work with area businesses to provide comprehensive health assessments and exams. Previous occupational medicine experience is preferred.
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- A low cost of living within clean, safe environments.
- Stable communities and short commutes.
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing.
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons.
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Employer-funded Retirement.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Generous Paid Time Off
Full-time, Monday – Friday, Days
For more information, or to apply online, please access our website at www.marshfieldclinic.org Reference Job# MC121128
1000 N. Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer that values diversity. Minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.