This job is no longer available
Manages overall Gaming Operations Service delivery, ensuring quality guest service at all times. Determines the staffing needs of the departments, based on game spread and business levels. Oversees regulatory compliance, and assists in development and training within Table Games. Ensures that all departmental practices and procedures adequately protect assets and meet all regulatory requirements. Investigates and resolves all audit findings. Involved in the development of all departmental procedures. Oversees the development and implementation of all department guest service standards
Assists the Director of Gaming Operations in developing the annual operational budgets, including expenses associated with personnel forecasting. Reviews weekly payroll to ensure expenses are within budgetary guidelines.
- Monitors, evaluates and adjusts guest service processes to ensure the highest quality guest service is delivered. Responds to guest service issues and failures. Effectively communicates department goals and objectives.
- Ensures protection of company assets by reviewing, developing, maintaining and implementing policies and procedures, including regulatory compliance, i.e., NIGC, SMSCGC and Tribal-State Compact with the State of Minnesota. Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31. Monitors floor activity reports to ensure protection of company assets. Responsible for instituting corrective measures to address deficiencies in departmental compliance. Reviews financial statements as relates to gaming performance and makes recommendations for any necessary adjustments in daily operating procedures.
- Oversees all issues related to labor management for Gaming Operations including all scheduling and payroll. Oversees, reviews and adjusts staffing levels for Gaming Operation departments. Reviews with the Director all table occupancy reports and assists in establishing appropriate table game spreads. Reviews all scheduling for all departments. Reviews all shift reports, monitoring game spread adjustments and table limits.
- Develops and analyzes reports related to departmental financial goals and expenses. Oversees and reviews operational revenue and expenditures for Table Games budgets. Ensures labor and supply costs are in accordance with planned budget.
- Evaluates operational needs and makes training and strategic recommendations to improve the gaming operations. Oversees departmental performance evaluations.
- Handles personnel issues, i.e., employment, compensation, benefits, team relations and coordinates clarification or resolution with HR.
- Updates, creates and tracks team member performance to ensure that reviews are in accordance with company and Gaming Operations policies and are completed within time parameters.
- Reviews the recruiting, interviewing, selecting and hiring team members. Reviews department discipline pertaining to team member attendance, performance and variances. Reviews pending terminations with Director.
- Any combination of a post-high school education in Business or related field and five years casino gaming management experience to equal seven years.
- Knowledge of budgetary processes in a casino environment.
- Knowledge of Table Games, Bingo and Pulltabs operations.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and electronic mail software. Knowledge in Gaming- and Bingo-specific software.
- Knowledge of business practices such as budgeting, expense control, staffing and training.
- Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office, Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.