This job is no longer available
Sells Bingo paper and makes pay-outs to guests during Bingo sessions. Applies high guest service standards to ensure increased player activity and enhance guest casino experience.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Must be able to pass basic math skills test and have cash-handling skills.
- Sells Bingo paper and special games to guests while engaging in positive guest interaction.
- Verifies winners with bingo caller and pays out cash prizes. Balances and maintains assigned cash bank. Handles and verifies sales with Bingo Cashier/Host position.
- Explains bingo games to guests, answers questions, and handles minor complaints.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of the Bingo floor.