This job has now expired
Looking for candidates with current Lifeguard Certification.
The purpose of this position is to maintain a safe environment in and around the pool area, to contribute to membership sales and retention, to ensure personal attention to member and guest needs, and to maintain pool equipment and facilities.
- Actively pursues membership sales and recruits members and guests into activities and events.
- Ensures membership retention, repeat daily guest usage, and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Guards the pool in a safe and efficient manner enforcing all rules consistently. Ensures and enforces member and guest safety by visually and verbally monitoring. Observes and acts on any emergency procedures
- Provides service enhancements to members and guests. Assists members as necessary with pool and rockwall equipment, tables, chairs, loungers, strollers, and bags. Encourages members and guests to ask questions. Assists members with questions, concerns, and directions.
- Monitors the pool area for cleanliness and assists in maintenance of pool and rockwall. Assists in the daily cleaning of gutters, stainless steel, pool deck, tables, garbage cans, and any other items on the daily list. Assists with opening, closing and afternoon pool and rockwall maintenance/cleanliness checklists to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the Aquatics Area.
- Lifeguard Training Certification
- C.P.R. and First Aid Certification or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment