- Manage all aspects of document preparation associated with each particular transactional matter assigned by primary attorney and/or Director of Facilities and Paralegal Services.
· Ensure that attorneys working on the matter have all necessary information available to them in a timely manner.
· Maintain all physical elements of the matter in an organized, efficient, and accurate manner.
· Provide both attorney(s) and client(s) with information necessary for transaction, decision making and review in a timely manner.
· Anticipate attorney and client needs related to matters.
· Handle all communications, whether oral or written, in a prompt and professional manner ensuring that information is transferred in an accurate and thorough manner.