This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking a Machine Operator Trainee to work on 3rd shift in Brooklyn Center.
Run machined parts of the highest quality in the most efficient manner obtained with an experienced
• Run and monitor machined parts on machines already setup, and under the supervision of an experienced operator to meet customer specification.
• Follow daily maintenance procedures and document.
• Inspect parts in process to insure customer requirements.
• Adhere to all safety policies.
• Keep department safe, clean and organized.
• Participate in all company training.
• High school diploma preferred.
• Maintain good communication with department lead.
• Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
• Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
• Basic computer skills. Steel toe boots also required.
Equipment To Be Used
Use hand tools and machine tools. Protective earplugs, glasses, and steel-toed shoes/boots are required during g the performance of this job.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer