This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking a Manual Machine operator on 1st shift in Brooklyn Center.
Manual machine operations-mills and lathes, must be able to inspect parts using caliper and micrometer, run multiple machines, must have excellent work history and be able to perform minor maintenance on machines. Run and monitor machined parts on machines already setup to customer specification.
• Follow daily maintenance procedures and document.
• Inspect parts in process to insure customer requirements.
• Adhere to all safety policies.
• Keep department safe, clean and organized
• Report safety violations to manager.
• Participate in all company training.
• High school diploma plus one to two years directly related experience.
• Attain forklift certification upon hire.
• Maintain good communication with department lead.
• Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
• Basic computer skills. Steel toe boots required.
• Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
Required to operate a forklift, use hand tools and machine tools. Protective earplugs, glasses, and steel-toed shoes/boots are required during the performance of this job.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.