Quality Assurance Manager
This job has now expired
If you want a challenging and rewarding career in a fast paced, dynamic environment that makes you excited to come to work, then keep reading!
So…if you want to be part of a company that is reigniting itself, an organization you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with you! We are excited about our growth and career opportunities at Regis and are currently seeking a seasoned QA Manager to be located in Edina, MN. This position will ensure that products, applications, and systems for our salons are in compliance with established quality standards, and meet our requirements. Provide effective QA support through resource planning, staff performance, task assignments, training and implementation of sound test methodologies.
- Responsible for managing the testing of multiple, on-going salon-related technology projects, including Point-of-Sale software, hardware peripherals in the salon and the integration to back-office systems.
- Works with project managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects and other activities such as software deployment, customer integration, and professional services validation.
- Develop and implement quality assurance policies and procedures that can scale for use across Regis corporate projects. Define and implement quality assurance processes that are followed throughout a software development life cycle. Anticipate release problems and take corrective action to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Create, deliver and communicate an overall Regis QA strategy; including risk-based test approach; defining both requirements for a test environment and QA tool requirements, QA acceptance criteria that coincides with Regis SDLC.
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement.
- Responsible for managing and providing work direction to a team of QA test analysts, point of escalation for QA team members represent the QA team with other Regis management and manage communication with vendors before, during and after releases.
- Create structured objectives for test methodologies; apply critical thinking and analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Minimum - 7 year's experience in QA and a solid understanding of functional and requirements testing
- Minimum - 3 year's experience with management responsibility of a QA team
- Required - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (waterfall or iterative) as well as contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
- Required - Strong team management, communication and documentation skills; provide high quality technical reports and interface with IT executives, managers and technical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in configuring and deploying a test automation tool.
- Prefer Retail industry experience.
- Travel expectations - minimal
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.
We are proud to offer our employees the following generous benefits and discounts: Medical,Dental,Vision,Life Insurance,Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent),Employee Stock Purchase Plan,401K Plan,Profit Sharing Plan,529 College Savings Plan,Company Provided Lunch,Employee Service and Product Discounts at Company-owned Locations,Discounts with partnering businesses (such as cell phone services and more).