The Marketing department is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant. This position would assist the Marketing & Business Development staff with the completion of tactical marketing efforts; the development of promotional literature and messages; the maintenance of the credit union web site and other communication channels; event planning and promotion; and general clerical support.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent public speaking and verbal communication skills
- Marketing experience preferred, specifically in a credit union or financial services organization.
- General understanding of the financial/credit union industry including compliance-related issues, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or Communications related field, preferred.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, E-mail, HTML and InDesign/Adobe design software or equivalents
US Federal Credit Union provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), incentive plans and much more!
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
US Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Riverwood Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
US Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.