This job is no longer available
Top Career Solutions along with our client in Minneapolis have an opening for a Field Service Engineer to maintain and service machines.
- Customer focused attitude and calm demeanor when under pressure. Candidate will work closely with customers and must be able to enhance the customer’s positive experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Candidate must be able to identify and diagnose problems with little information remotely and on location. Problem-solving tasks may include resolving mechanical issues; resolving operating system bugs; and reinstalling software or hardware.
- Ability to utilize math skills (specifically geometry) to create packaging designs and efficient machine operation through simplifying the design matrix.
- 50% travel amongst a region of states is possible and can be more or less. Potential candidate likes to travel proactively and visit facilities in an effort to make sure machinery is in great working order and that customers have designs and software updates as needed.
- Experience with Windows and PLCs. Ability to troubleshoot PC errors and PLC functions remotely and on location.
- Experience with servo drives, pneumatic systems, 480 3 phase power (knowledge of), and setup of machinery and corresponding accessories.
- Experience with Windows based computing. Candidate must be able to update online database system in a timely manner to facilitate the flow of machine data and dashboard reporting.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance on machinery as required and report back issues, parts needed, and replace said parts.
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills, accessible via telephone, and promptly returns email and phone messages.
- Proven ability to motivate customer's production employees through training on how to operate machinery and implement lean principals is required.
- Experience in lean manufacturing and batch production preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record as company car is provided.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for engineering management in the future and growth within a best in class company.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Nwaste@careersolutionsus.com.