To manage all budget compliance, financial, payroll, and office based files, paper work and compliance documentation including all aspects of licensing and state compliance. This position will be responsible for managing and maintaining the back room operational support and profitability of the RCC service businesses of (teaching independent living skills to individuals with mental illness and / or special needs so that they may gain independence and lead fulfilling lives).
This position will require accountability, ongoing maintenance and compliance with all state regulatory and licensing requirements. Full backroom financial management of all revenue streams, business costs, service billing, labor and back room documentation including monthly budget tracking and P&L (Profit and Loss) reporting / management.
Also as part of the position it will require working in close partnership with upper management including the Field Program Manager and business owners to ensure the business is in compliance and realizing full revenue, expense control and profitability.
Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional (QDDP) (preferred)
- Ability to respond to all staff, consumers, family, legal representatives or case managers in an approachable and professional manner.
- Ability to teach DSP and ILS Specialists how to implement the goals that need to be achieved and/or behavioral support.
- Ability to summarize daily progress notes and creates a monthly report.
- Ability to work with a variety of clients
OVERSEE CONSUMER RELATED PROGRAMMING FILES AND LICENSING DOCUMENTATION.
- QRMP CERTIFICATION (preferred)
- Approval of appropriate goals and care plan for all RCC consumers.
- Approval of consumer Risk Management Plans.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures related to the program and consumers are updated to reflect current licensing requirements.
- Meet with licensor annually in conjunction with Field Program manager to ensure compliance and adjust policies and procedures as required by licensor.
ABILITY TO OVERSEE / MANAGE COMPANY RELATED FINACIAL
Manage / Oversee office financials and record keeping.
- Expense Control
- Monthly Budget Control/Monitoring
STRONG COMMUNICATION AND PARTNERSHIP SKILLS
- Ability to partner with and build strong relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication skills both in person and electronic
- Ability to influence with and without authority and hold teams accountable for working within budget constraints.
- Plan and participate /present at monthly leadership and staff meetings:
- Labor and Time Card Compliance
- Cost Controls and Budget
- Licensing requirement compliance issues
Spend dedicated time working with individual managers and supervisors to help drive compliance of critical areas including Time Cards, Billing, HIPPA
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in either business and or Social Service preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of direct supervisory experience
- High degree of organization with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experience with Quick Books and or accounting software a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with budgeting and or expense control (preferred)
- Ability to use a PC and basic office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
- PREFERRED QMRP QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 2 years experience working with people with mental disabilities (preferred)
- Understanding of MN Rule 245b and licensing requirements
- Understanding of housing funding options such as Shelter, Needy and MSA
- Understanding of state waivered funding sources and services offered within each program. Specific programs include ILS, SLS transitional services, housing access coordination and basic monitor technology.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid MN or WI Driver’s license
- Background clearance as required by BCA and DHS