Operates industrial laundering machines to sort wash, dry, iron, fold, and store linens. Applies high guest service standards.
1. Ability to speak basic English.
2. Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
1. Performs laundry services by operating industrial washers, dryers, folders, chemical dispensers, and folding machinery.
2. Sorts and prioritizes incoming laundry by size, color and outlet.
3. Inspects old and damaged goods and disposes of as necessary.
4. Maintains and replaces laundering chemicals.
5. Cleans laundry area by dusting and vacuuming.
Working conditionsCombination of heat from the laundry and pressing machines causes an environment that can be warm and humid.