This job is no longer available
Operates Industrial laundering, dry cleaning, chemical dispensers, and steam pressing machines in conjunction with other work such as sorting, spotting, folding, and pressing. Applies high guest service standards.
- Ability to speak basic English
- Requires passing a color vision test
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in warm, humid environment. Combination of heat from the dry cleaning and steam pressing machine causes an environment that can be warm and humid.
- Sorts articles into lots of equal weight, color, and type while picking out those that may need hand spotting or treatment of stains and loads into dry cleaning machine.
- Unloads machines when the cleaning cycle is completed.
- Irons and presses clean articles, or sends them to the finishing section where the garments are pressed by steam.
- Checks and inspects garments to make sure customer requirements have been met.
- Cleans dry cleaning area.
- Performs basic maintenance on dry cleaning and pressing equipment.
- Maintains and replaces dry cleaning solution.