This job is no longer available
Seeking candidate with previous hotel reservation experience for a part time 1st and 2nd shift seasonal opportunities!
Uses computer systems and telecommunications equipment to route incoming/outgoing telephone calls, answers Club Mystic-related questions and takes/confirms hotel reservations based on department policies and procedures. Applies high guest service standards.
- High school graduate or GED.
Six months’ reservations/call center or full-service hotel experience.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
Must be able to type 35 wpm (test will be administered).
Must be able to pass basic math test.
Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Answers and routes all telephone calls to the appropriate departments according to department call script standards.
- Accepts, confirms, modifies and cancels all room and event reservations in multiple computer systems (CIC, Opera, Book-A-Rez, and VIP International). Accurately quote rates and promotions.
- Use multiple computer systems to answer all Mystic Lake Casino/Hotel guest inquiries.
- Announces all overhead paging and courtesy calls over the casino P.A. system. Routes numeric paging request to appropriate departments.
- Completes daily shift checklists as assigned by supervisor.
- Mails information brochures to guests as requested.
- Maintains clean and neat work areas and applicable equipment.
- Prepares, reviews, and finalizes all group information and billings. Generates group rooming lists.
- Participates in multi-systems daily audits to ensure accurate room/promotional inventories.
Updates daily tracking spreadsheets such as: Pace, 14-day forecasts, and VIP lists.