This job is no longer available
Assists guests in the spa and pool area while applying high guest service standards. Responsible for the processing of spa and retail sales transactions and the upkeep and cleanliness of spa, pool, and exercise areas.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Any combination of education and/or experience in hospitality, resort, spa or closely related field to equal one year.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas clearly and fluently in English so others will understand.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer programs.
- Serves as point of contact by providing guests with information regarding spa and pool services.
- Maintains upkeep and cleanliness of spa, pool, and exercise areas. May be exposed to biohazards. Ensures that all areas are stocked and the sauna and hot tub are at correct temperatures.
- Schedules massage appointments and keeps appointments on schedule. Notifies massage therapist of guest arrival.
- Responsible for daily bank. Processes sales transactions, guest payments, charges, comps, and/or coupons.
- Monitors and tracks inventory items for general spa and pool items. Responsible for stocking inventory and ordering items. Provides asset protection of all supplies.
- Responsible for issuing confidential medical questionnaire to spa patrons prior to appointment. Ensures timely receipt of information to massage therapist.