This job is no longer available
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. is a global leader in shrink management, merchandise visibility and apparel labeling solutions. Checkpoint partners with retailers and their suppliers to reduce shrink, improve shelf availability and leverage real-time data to achieve operational excellence.
Our CheckView retail monitoring center provides ultra-reliable alarm dispatching and related call center services for our customers throughout the U.S. Whether our customers are securing a new facility or converting existing locations, Checkview has decades of experience in meeting the unique monitoring needs of retailers. Our alarm center is Five Diamond Certified by the Central Station Alarm Association.
We are seeking quality, customer-focused individuals who want to be part of a winning team, and who are passionate about providing excellent customer service.
The Central Station Operator position is responsible for handling incoming alarm signal activities, responding to customer inquiries and making outbound calls to contact customers, emergency contacts and Police/Fire departments regarding alarm activities.
- Hours: rotating nights, working a flexible schedule, every other weekend and holidays.
- Schedules available:
Night shift position: 6pm – 5am OR 7 pm – 6 am
- Monitors burglary/intrusion, fire, and hold up alarms; and dispatch authorities on alarm events
- Assists customers with inquiries on alarm handling, updating of account information, and clarification of alarm handling instructions.
- Quickly and accurately responds to alarm events
- Answers inbound telephone calls from customers and technicians
- Provides excellent customer service in all customer contacts
- Provides first-level technical support for customers in regard to the intrusion and fire product lines.
- Meets productivity expectations for alarm and telephone traffic
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Security industry experience a plus
- Ability to handle urgent crisis situations in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to make sound judgment calls
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer proficiency
- Able to pass background check and meet state security licensing requirements.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental plans at a low cost to employees, life and disability plans, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and personal time off, and more in an employee-focused organization.
Click apply now to email resume
Corporate website: www.checkpointsystems.com
Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
8180 Upland Circle
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Drug Free Workplace