This job is no longer available
The primary focus of this position is to function as a delivery driver and dock rep. This individual is responsible for providing efficient, timely, and accurate delivery of groceries to our customer’s home, providing superior customer service, while meeting Coborn’s Wildly Important Goals of being the Best Place to Work and Best Place to Shop.
Hours: Includes weekends (first shift) and 1-2 days during the week (second shift.)
Pay: $15.19 per hour
All duties to be performed according to the established standard and in compliance with all company policies and procedures while maintaining regular, prompt attendance and availability for overtime as needed:
- Deliver the groceries to the customer within the appropriate time windows, with correct products and excellent quality.
- Build “habit strength" relationships with our customers by understanding the unique needs of each customer and maintain a professional image with unquestionable integrity.
- Load and unload vehicles, as necessary. Assist fellow Neighborhood Service Reps, as needed.
- Develop customer relationships built on trust.
- Knowledge of our WebStore features and product selections.
- Understand the customer profile and demographics.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be 21 years of age.
Certificates and Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record per company policy.
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical examiner certificate.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and background check
- Ability to qualify for power equipment certification.