Sholom is one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities. We are seeking a full time knowledgeable, skilled Driver to join our team at our beautiful 17-acre campus conveniently located in St. Louis Park.
The Recreation Driver operates a vehicle, bus, van or truck to assure safe transportation of residents/tenants to and from various destinations and assists residents or tenants before, during and following transport.
- Ensure the health and safety of residents/tenants by driving safely and obeying all traffic laws.
- Communicate with appropriate staff, accurately track passenger counts, and create and maintain a variety of records and documents.
- Perform minor preventive maintenance on vehicles and inform supervisor as appropriate for other maintenance needed for vehicles.
- Transport materials and equipment to and from various destinations as directed.
- Responsible for performing emergency repairs to vehicles on the road or get assistance as appropriate.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and complete various tasks as requested by management.
- One or more years of experience operating large vehicles; or an equivalent combination of experience and training required.
- Class B MN driver’s license, proof of valid insurance and clean driving record is required.
- Must take and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
- Previous experience performing ordinary vehicle repairs and adjustments preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certified through the American Red Cross preferred.
If you’re interested in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team!
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com\employment.
3620 Phillips Parkway St Louis Park, MN 55426