Provide planning and program management services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Provide professional planning, technical, and program management in the production of site analysis, concept design, design development, and presentations
- Use software and equipment to prepare and revise technical drawings, graphics, and plans using company established standard procedures
- Provide quality control by reviewing completed work to ensure compliance with KLJ quality standards
- Communicate consistently with the project manager, client and contractor
- Read and interpret plans to assist with client management and effectively communicate to answer inquiries from coworkers, clients, or the public
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- May serve as project manager on designated projects
- Participate and facilitate in meetings with stakeholders and clients
- Confer with project team members and clients to lead, prepare, and participate in project proposals and interviews
- Assist with design, plans, specifications, reports, maps, schedules, estimates, data collection, and documents and agreements as needed
A Bachelors or Masters degree in community or regional planning, or a related field is required. Must have 5-10 years of community, land use, and comprehensive related planning experience specific to the position. Direct experience with regional, downtown, corridor, transportation, and economic development planning is a plus.
An AICP is highly desired.