Administrative with Sales Support Representative
Our client located in the north metro has a temp-to-hire opportunity for a skilled Administrative Representative. Hours are M- F, 8-4:30pm. Pay will be between $14.50 and $15.50/hour and will pay 30K to 32K when hired and will include full health benefits, dental options and vacation time.
The person in this role will be responsible for administrative work such as order entry, accounts receivables work, answering phones and taking care of customer’s questions, greeting customers and working with the sales staff.
- Daily updates to ACT software.
- Manage web registration system and promotion statistics.
- Works with team to plan, execute and manage trade show.
- Manage incoming leads to ensure customer satisfaction, enter into ACT, and ensure rep follow-up.
- Facilitating order completion by providing support for sales reps.
- Understand business issues and develops solutions to address them.
- Client invoice confirmation and order entry.
- Coordinate with marketing to create marketing material.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about company products.
Candidates that will be considered for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Project coordination experience.
- ACT or similar experience.
- Be a self-starter, a creative problem solver, have good business acumen and self-discipline.
- Must display enthusiasm, perseverance, reliability, ethical standards, and strong selling skills.
- Works as a team member, ability to interact positively.
- Must possess strong communication skills, time management skills; must be responsive with a sense of urgency; and must be skilled at prioritizing efforts and at problem solving.
- Proactive with a high level of attention to detail.
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements.
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Publisher , QuickBooks and ACT
If you have the required skills and qualifications and are a friendly, outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual who enjoys multi-tasking please use the built-in StarTribune application feature to submit your resume and qualifications or you may email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org with CLSGDS in the subject line. Thank you!