Human Resources Generalist
This job has now expired
Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We are seeking a full-time HR Generalist who will join an outstanding and dedicated HR team of 11.
- Making arrangements for and executing staff meetings and company events
- Overseeing company’s wellness program
- Maintaining all staff licensure
- Conducting audits related to the department
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
The qualified candidate must value confidentiality, have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and a high level of initiative and accountability. MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint proficiency required. 1 - 2 yrs HR experience preferred.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with match
- 21 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Educational Reimbursement
- Professional Development
Interested candidates should apply online by clicking on the below link. Please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.