This job is no longer available
AC Nelsen RV World is currently searching for a Parts Store Manager at our new location in Shakopee. Responsibilities would include:
- Maintain a parts inventory as per company policy
- Establish security procedures for the parts inventory
- Over-see the return of warranty parts
- Establish procedures for accurate paper work flow
- Verify that all billing is invoiced and the merchandise is received without overage, shortage, or damage
- Maintain good housekeeping and efficient record system
- Keep abreast of the prices of parts and to identify all parts with a current price
- Establish a customer relations program to attract over-the-counter sales
- Purchase materials required for his/her department per company policy
- Centralize inter-department purchasing through his/her department
- To share in the responsibility of all personnel issues of parts department employees including hiring, training, and disciplinary actions
- Provide fast and efficient service to the service department employees, just as if they were "over-the-counter" customers.
We require a minimum of 1-2 years RV/Auto parts experience. Computer experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite is also required. Experience using Integrated Dealer System (IDS) is preferred. This position has constant contact with customers, so excellent customer service skills are required. This is an hourly position and requires weekend hours.
Our benefits program includes health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance, paid holidays after 90 days. Paid vacation and 401k are available after 1 year.