This job is no longer available
We are a privately owned solutions provider and world leader in the electronics and thermal markets, and we are guided by our principles of innovation, performance and customer satisfaction. Now you can bring your professional expertise and visionary thinking to our growing, vibrant organization as a:
Quality Engineering Technician
Plans, coordinates and executes specific duties within the framework of the quality assurance program designed to ensure quality production of products consistent with established ISO standards and specific customer needs, as well as all other duties as assigned by management within the scope of the quality system.
- Responsible for the incoming inspection of purchased products using go/no gauges, mechanical drawings, coordinate measurement equipment, calipers and other tools specified to ensure product meets quality requirements.
- Participates in root cause analysis for Corrective Action Requests relating to specific issues as the need arises.
- Acts as a supplier liaison to strengthen supplier relations through internal processes including facility audits.
- Participates in the Material Review Board meeting per the MRB procedures and reports dispositions and status on a monthly basis in the QOS document.
- Maintains the calibration of all tools required to perform incoming inspection on specific products.
- Coordinates, conducts, and analyzes Gage R&R studies related to specified products.
- Responsible for inventory in the nonconforming warehouse related to specified products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university, preferably in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent work experience with 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous Quality experience required.
- Experience working with mathematical calculations and advanced statistical process control.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Requires software knowledge includes database and manufacturing applications, as well as Microsoft Office.
- Able to read blueprints.
At The Bergquist Company, we believe the financial health of our organization will be determined by the moral health of our people. You’ll receive the type of salary and benefits package you’d expect from an industry leader and so much more.
To learn more about our people-oriented company, apply online at