Maintenance Technician I
Walker Methodist Health Center offers skilled care, transitional care, rehabilitation and memory care for 336 residents and is located in Minneapolis.
Walker Methodist Health Center is recruiting for a full-time Maintenance Technician I who will work on all resident care units performing maintenance and janitorial tasks as well as outdoor grounds maintenance. Work hours are 3:30 pm to 12 midnight, Sunday through Thursday.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in dealing with residents, families and staff
- Ability to work independently, be organized and attend to detail
- Interest in regularly working near seniors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in building and grounds maintenance
- Minnesota Special Class Boiler Operator's license
- Minnesota driver’s license and good driving record
- Working knowledge of HVAC system maintenance and repairs, electrical/plumbing repairs and house, janitorial/housekeeping equipment, products and supplies
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer