Walker Methodist Westwood Ridge in West St. Paul has undergone a major expansion in its site and services and the resulting campus is providing a broader range of clinical and holistic services to the community. Westwood Ridge offers senior living with services to 127 customers and a new 37-bed transitional care and rehabilitation center, 24 memory care apartments and 10 care suites.
Walker Methodist Westwood Ridge seeks an experienced Cook. The Cook will prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner by following recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as well as specific therapeutic diets for residents.
Hours are days/evenings including every other weekend.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- ServSafe certification or ability to obtain within three months of hire
- At least one year experience as a cook
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures
- Pleasant, tactful, respectful and professional with residents, family members, healthcare staff and co-workers
- Ability to accept direction and suggestions to provide the highest quality of service to our customers
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Walker Methodist Westwood Ridge offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Resumes to Mary Luczak, Human Resources.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer