CAG Analyst - Temporary
This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Complaints, Appeals and Grievances (CAG) Analyst will analyze data and develop reporting structure for utilization management of appeal/grievance tracking and development of outcome trending, normalizing data analysis and management. Assist in development of complex health care analytics related to regulatory reporting requirements. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop reporting structure for data requirements of complaints, appeals and grievances.
Provide data analysis needs that support regulatory requirements including NCQA accreditation standards for reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of utilization reporting and analysis to assist in meeting strategic and departmental goals. Design and implement new analysis and reporting to support UCare clinical leadership, with manager assistance.
- Support data needs for the Complaints, Appeals & Grievances Department through a cooperative effort with other key departments.
- Provide ad hoc analyses upon request to support user departments related to specific projects or information requests.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of data structure within UCare Systems, including the CAG database, QOC database, claims, providers, & authorizations.
B.S./B.A. with an emphasis in Business, Economics, Statistics, or related field required. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum 3-5 years data analysis experience is required working with information management systems to perform data analysis, preferably health care utilization analysis. Advanced Microsoft Excel & Intermediate Microsoft Access experience required. Experience using Business Objects is a plus.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.