Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
This job has now expired
As a result of our dynamic growth, Cardiocom has outstanding opportunities for a full-time experienced Manufacturing Engineer. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who can support product quality and efficiency in manufacturing. If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
- Design and improve current manufacturing lines.
- Design test equipment and test software for manufacturing lines.
- Manage and reduce line defects.
- Write test and manufacturing line documentation.
- Write manufacturing line validation and verification documentation.
- Research and Development
- Handle all activities for the transfer of new products from engineering to manufacturing.
- Bill of Material creation/scrubbing.
- Specification release/documentation.
- Work instruction release.
- Design History File management.
- Device Master Record management.
- Device History Record management.
- Supplier Qualifications
- New component sourcing.
- Replacement/Obsolescence component sourcing.
- Component validation and verification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE or related filed or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in experience in a GMP and ISO environment working with electronic device manufacturing is required
- Database experience required
- Solid works experience preferred
- VB and Access skills preferred
- Electronic PCB and device experience required
- Excellent time management, writing and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS, Word & Excel
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience
- 401K, flex spend, life and PTO
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
Local candidates only please.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
Keywords: QA, quality, medical device, manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering, engineer