Software Developer (C# ASP.NET SQL)
This job has now expired
Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get to know more about Cardiocom - visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-dD11zePdo&feature=youtu.be.
Cardiocom has an outstanding opportunity for full-time Software Developers with C# and ASP.NET experience to work on cutting-edge enterprise software products. We are looking for motivated, top performers with excellent communication skills to work in a small-team agile environment.
- Developing all aspects of n-tier ASP.NET enterprise-level software solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Designing & developing SQL Server based relational database architecture
- Developing systems architecture based on Product Development requirements
- Developing interfaces between business applications
- Creating and maintaining desktop applications and windows services
- Writing technical and support documentation
- Contributing to the success of a rapidly growing, cutting edge software framework
- 3+ years ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework, development experience
- 3+ years experience building tables, views, stored procedures in SQL Server 2000-2008 and ADO.NET
- Strong experience with Visual Studio and Visual Source Safe
- Excellent knowledge of OO design principles
- Ability to use Agile Development principles to release quality product on time
- Experience with HL7 is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while dealing with multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed individual who takes pride in their work product
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience
- Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
- For more information on Cardiocom and its services, visit www.cardiocom.com.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.