This job is no longer available
This position is responsible for executing industrial sewing projects in a precise and timely manner using sewing machines to join together, reinforce, decorate, or perform related sewing operations, meeting approved quality standards in the manufacture of textile products.
- Sew individual products per instructions using various industrial sewing machines
- Replaces needles, clean and oil sewing machines to maintain equipment
- Maintain clean and organized sewing area.
- Assist with additional projects as requested.
· 2 years experience operating multiple industrial types of sewing machines including single needle, sergers, button hole, double needle, binders and box “x” .
- Ability to read basic pattern instructions
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
Interested candidates may apply in person at:
Airtex Design Group, Inc.
1620 Broadway St NE Minneapolis, MN 55413