This job has now expired
Cardiocom has an exciting Purchasing Agent/Buyer opportunity for a motivated professional with manufacturing electronics procurement and MRP experience. Join a fast growing organization offering the latest in telehealth products and services. Our company is preparing for an explosion of growth with the booming telehealth industry. Founded in 1997, Cardiocom develops, manufactures and markets telehealth devices for heart failure, diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma and other chronic conditions. Cardiocom’s clients include some of the most respected home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups, and coordinated care companies in the nation. Through these established relationships, Cardiocom improves the lives of thousands of people each day. Take your career to the next level and join the winning team at Cardiocom!
Get to know more about Cardiocom - visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-dD11zePdo&feature=youtu.be.
- Place Purchase Orders in support of customer and inventory objectives Negotiate prices and order terms to meet manufacturing needs. Respond to shortages, ERP reschedules, and adjust purchase orders accordingly. Expedite orders to maintain necessary manufacturing inventory levels. Confer with suppliers and analyze suppliers’ operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines the lowest cost consitant with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules. Develop new reports for tracking inventory efficiency Select suppliers and establish alternative sources of supply. Administer supplier contracts to ensure compliance Perform periodic analysis on select groups of parts to update stocking parameters based on demand change Analyze historical demand data and generate forecasts to drive requirements.
- Bachelors degree preferred and 4+ years experience
- Able to develop business systems and metrics in support of the Order Fulfillment process.
- Purchasing / Planning experience working in a fast paced electonics manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications; Microsoft Excel expertise a must.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Company offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, flex spend, LT Disability, Life, PTO and Holiday
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer
For more detailed company information, visit the Cardiocom website at www.cardiocom.com.