Clinical Services Manager, RN (Edina)
This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Primary duties involve supervision of clinical staff, training and oversight of clinical quality programs
- Must be licensed RN
- Preference for advance degrees, including MBA/MHA
- Previous experience as a Nurse Manager in a primary care setting is preferred
- Previous experience working with and supervising CMA's is preferred
- Skills required are both clinical and managerial in nature
- Skills include managing quality and change initiatives in a highly productive sitting, performing common clinical tests and procedures, as well as effective management skills
- Driver's License
- Medical Terminology
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- Day shifts
Edina has gained a national reputation for its fine companies, good schools and community service projects. Edina is easily accessible and minutes from the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Mall of America, their thriving downtown, numerous neighborhood and regional shopping areas, and many parks and lakes.
- Located 10 miles Southwest of Minneapolis
- Population = 47,425
- Service Area = 967,100
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA