This job is no longer available
Robert B. Hill Co. is seeking an Internet Marketing Specialist to generate and nurture leads through digital channels. This person will own strategy and execution of online marketing efforts and will report directly to the President.
Job Duties Include:
- Updating the Robert B. Hill Website with SEO best practices including creating content assets, developing site hierarchy and writing page attributes.
- Build and optimize PPC campaigns
- Develop email marketing programs to support sales staff in lead nurturing
- Secure placement in industry publications as well as local media outlets
- Research and implement best practices within B to B digital marketing
- Report on progress and opportunity areas with Google Analytics and Salesforce
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- 1-3 years of experience working in digital marketing (preferred but not required)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Very strong written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects
Robert B. Hill Co. offers a competitive benefits package. Benefit package includes health, dental, 401K, paid holidays, and vacation.
The Robert B. Hill Co. designs and manufactures industrial water treatment systems and equipment such as water softeners, filtration, reverse osmosis, deionization (DI), dealkalizers, arsenic removal systems, radium removal systems, uranium removal systems, fracking water treatment, and many other types of equipment. For our ion exchange systems we use Dow, Rohm & Haas, and Purolite resins. We serve many markets including refineries, power and steam generation, food processing, chemical processing,industrial manufacturing, medical, laundry facilities, pharmaceuticals, government, municipal, agriculture,mining, metal plating, resorts, institutional, and potable water facilities.