This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Responsible for implementing departmental scheduling systems and individual scheduling protocols to manage patient demands and provider resources for primary and specialty care for the ACCD clinics
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of medical office scheduling experience with an automated environment
- High level of organizational skills, flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- Day shift : Monday-Friday
- No weekends
**We have more than one position open. Please apply to this opening to be considered for all open positions**
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area's gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA