This job is no longer available
INSURANCE AGENCY CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES ASSISTANT
Local American Family Insurance agency looking for full time customer service & sales assistant. Agency is established and has been in business for over 12 years and now needs to hire due to growth in the agency.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing customer service to existing clients answering insurance related questions.
- Answering questions of prospective customers and attempting to sell them our insurance products.
- Data entry including entering leads into the computer system, pulling motor vehicle and claims reports, entering new applications and submitting changes to existing policies.
- General clerical duties such as filing, organizing, scanning documents, mailing letters and other duties such as these.
- Getting insurance licenses (Paid by agency) and attending classes for this and continuing education.
Qualified candidates MUST meet the following criteria (No Exceptions):
- Must have the ability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:30am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Actual hours needed determined by agency.
- Must have a good credit history with no late pays in the past 6 months and no bankruptcies in the past 3 years.
- Must have a good driving history.
- Must be computer savvy including email and general computer applications.
- Must be outstanding with customer service and have the ability to service and sell products with customers. A great attitude is critical to success in this position!
- Must have or obtain insurance licenses needed to work in agency. Agency will pay for classes if not currently licensed.
- Must have health insurance through a spouse or already provided. Health insurance benefits ARE NOT provided. Please do not apply if you need health insurance.
$15 per hour with bonus/incentive opportunities. Benefits include 1 week paid vacation and holidays. Vacation will be increased after 1 year of employment.
If you think this is a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you. Please fax resumes to us at 952-277-2095 and include your email address in the resume or fax. To email a resume, please click the "Apply now" button.