This job is no longer available
Walker Methodist Health Center offers skilled care, transitional care, rehabilitation and memory care for 336 residents and is located in Minneapolis.
Walker Methodist Health Center is recruiting for a full-time Maintenance Technician I who will work on all resident care units performing maintenance and janitorial tasks as well as outdoor grounds maintenance. Work hours are 3:30 pm to 12 midnight, Sunday through Thursday.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in dealing with residents, families and staff
- Ability to work independently, be organized and attend to detail
- Interest in regularly working near seniors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in building and grounds maintenance
- Minnesota Special Class Boiler Operator's license
- Minnesota driver’s license and good driving record
- Working knowledge of HVAC system maintenance and repairs, electrical/plumbing repairs and house, janitorial/housekeeping equipment, products and supplies
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer