This job is no longer available
Walker Methodist Health Center offers skilled care, transitional care, rehabilitation and memory care for 336 residents and is located in Minneapolis.
Walker Methodist Health Center is recruiting for part-time Mealtime Friends. Under the direction of a nurse, Mealtime Friends will provide feeding assistance to assigned residents on a long-term care unit. $7.25/hour.
Available shifts: 7:30 am to 9:30 am, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm or 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Superior communication skills to effectively interact with confused or physically impaired residents
- Passion to work with seniors and carry a positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to attend 8-hour Minnesota state-approved paid feeding assistant program
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer