This job is no longer available
Customer Service Representative
Our west metro client is seeking a customer service representative with recent customer service experience answering a high volume of calls (89 - 90/Day) in a manufacturing environment! This opportunity pays $17-19/hour depending on qualifications and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience answering high-volume calls in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and phone skills to enhance customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability multi-task while maintaining quality and attention to detail. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and ERP systems.
Qualified candidates should apply using the StarTribune application feature or you may email your resume to email@example.com with TISCSR in the subject line. Thank you!