This job is no longer available
Software Support Analyst – Great for College Grads!
Do you enjoy technology and helping people? Are you quick at learning software and excellent with customer service? Do you enjoy teaching others how to use software?
We have a Software Support Analyst position available in our Eden Prairie office. The day to day routine consists of handling incoming calls from healthcare organizations that need assistance and guidance using our financial software. To be successful you need to be professional on the call and via email, ability to learn software quickly and have good documentation skills.
If you enjoy technology, if you have an interest or background in healthcare, and if you like working with people, then this is a good opportunity for you.
Ideal Skills, Knowledge and Education:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective documentation, to analyze and troubleshoot with computers, excellent customer service skills, ability to teach others.
- Four year degree in Accounting, Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred.
- Two plus years working in customer service, call center or information technology.
- Work experience in an senior living facility is highly preferred.
- See our website for more details on careers: www.matrixcare.com
MDI Achieve offers comprehensive benefits that include: medical insurance options, dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Section 125 Flex Spending Plans, 8 paid holidays, PTO and 401k plan.
Relocation assistance is not available. Must be eligible to work in the USA.