This job is no longer available
Healthcare Software Support - Great for College Grads
MDI Achieve is leading the way to person-centered care with MatrixCare, the premium EHR solution for the eldercare community. Our integrated clinical, financial and global solution enables eldercare centers to improve quality of care, simplify documentation and improve business operations. Over 100,000 end users rely on MatrixCare, certified as an EHR solution by CCHIT.
Software Support Analyst
Do you enjoy technology and helping people? Do you have a nursing certification or work experience as CNA or LPN?
We have a Software Support Analyst position available in our Eden Prairie office. The day to day routine consists of handling incoming calls from healthcare organizations that need assistance and guidance using our clinical software. To be successful you need to be professional on the phone and via email, ability to learn software quickly and have good documentation skills.
If you enjoy technology, have an interest or background in healthcare, and like helping people, then this is a good opportunity for you.
Ideal Skills, Knowledge and Education:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and create effective documentation, to analyze and troubleshoot with computers, excellent customer service skills, ability to teach others.
- Four year degree in Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred.
- LPN or CNA or other certification is desired.
- Work experience in an eldercare facility is highly preferred.
- See our website for details on all career opportunities available: www.matrixcare.com
MDI Achieve offers comprehensive benefits that include: medical insurance options, dental insurance, life and disability insurance, Section 125 Flex Spending Plans, 8 paid holidays, PTO and 401k plan.
Relocation assistance is not available. Must be eligible to work in the USA.