This job is no longer available
At Viking Client Services, Inc. we are on a mission to reinvent the way people view debt collections. All debt recovery agencies produce results, but we care about how we obtain those results. We place the customer’s dignity at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in treating customers with integrity and respect, and give monetary rewards to those employees who uphold our mission - just as a thank you for applying the human standard. Surprised by what you hear? We get it all the time!
In this economy everyone has been struggling. Our Account Representatives are here to provide greater awareness on how the customer’s delinquency can be resolved, and provide guidance and motivation to get back on their feet. Visit our website to see what employees love most about their jobs: http://jobs.vikingservice.com/
If you’ve had a difficult time transitioning to a new industry there’s no better place to put your wisdom to use than at Viking. Plus, we will train you through our comprehensive training program! After all, we are dedicated to positive outcomes through positive efforts. Your sales background means you’re motivated, empathetic, persuasive, and enjoy helping people, which is exactly what we need! Our emphasis on compassionate solution-based results means that Viking is a great fit for a lot of people who never imagined being an Account Representative in the collections industry.
Guaranteed base pay plus commission, incentive and bonus programs, paid training, flexible schedule, a casual and professional environment, health and dental insurance, 401K, profit sharing and more! The average income for this Account Representative position is $48,000 with our TOP Collector earning over $100,000. If you wish to leverage your skills, unique talents, and diverse experience contact us today! We will train you!
- Manage assigned portfolios of delinquent consumer bankcard accounts
- Preserve the dignity of the customer throughout the entire debt recovery process
- Provide creative financial consultation and debt resolutions
- Achieve daily and monthly collection goals
- Respond quickly and effectively when dealing with a diverse group of people and situations
- Document all pertinent information gained from the customers
- Quickly learn the industry and develop new skills
- Comply with all federal and state laws throughout the course of administering job functions
- Strong interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Organized, self-driven, and goal oriented
- Consistent follow-through skills
- Ethical, healthy work habits, and capable of learning/developing news skills
- Basic math skills
- Retail, management, fundraising, finance, and/or sales background
- Experience with coaching, competing, sports leagues, and/or fundraising
- Solid experienced collectors
Visit our website and APPLY TODAY:
Ask for Maryann Cooperman