This job is no longer available
Hawkins, Inc. is a formulator, manufacturer, blender, distributor, and sales agent for thousands of industrial chemicals and reagent grade laboratory chemicals sold to municipalities and businesses throughout the Central United States.
Thousands of water treatment facilities, manufacturers, food and dairy producers, research labs and many other organizations depend on Hawkins for the chemical products they need. These products range from potassium carbonate to chlorine to FCC grade citrates and phosphates.
Our Mission - To exceed our customers' expectations as a high-quality, service-oriented chemical supplier. We will adapt quickly to the changing chemical needs of customers with a keen focus on technical expertise, teamwork, safety, profitability, and responsible care of the environment and of our community.
The Pool Technician is a part-time summer position working in Apple Valley. This position will ensure customer satisfaction by thoroughly maintaining our clients’ pools in a clean, algae-free and chemically balanced condition, and being efficient in doing so. Pool Technicians must be self-motivated, have a positive outlook, and a strong sense of pride.
- Maintain our client’s polls in a clean and clear adhering to company procedure and standards.
Vacuuming pool and wall brushing minimal 5 times per week.
Polishing of stainless fixtures on monthly basis.
- Pool gutter and strainer baskets cleaned as needed.
- Backwash filters as needed.
- Will be responsible for checking the water Chemistry Levels and offering advice on how to correct these parameters.
- Will be responsible for checking equipment and chemical inventories, and informing the Supervisor of any restocking needs.
- Identify any equipment problems by following troubleshooting procedures and reporting in for more guidance when needed.
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to be outside for 6 or more hours at a time. Hours and days vary based on weather and customer demand.
- Problem solving ability
- Good math, language, reading skills
- Self-motivated and hard-working individual
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. at a time.
If you are interested and qualified, please submit a Resume. All resumes must be submitted online.
Hawkins, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Workplace